donderdag 23 september 2010

U2 Setlist Brussels 2010

Yesterday I saw U2 on the first part of their Belgian leg op the 360° Tour and boy was it good! Here is the set list, which probably won't change a lot for their show tonight.

Intro : Space Oddity
1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. North Star
11. Mercy Play
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo
16. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. MLK
19. Walk On

Extra numbers :

20. One
21. Where The Streets Have No Name

Extra Extra numbers (if the audience is nice)

22. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
23. With Or Without You Play Video
24. Moment of Surrender

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten