vrijdag 5 juni 2009

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog was the first movie I ever saw with the Brussels' Movie Monday Group. I started this in Bewelcome, but now it is a weekly event that is also popular in CouchSurfing, Hospitality Club and we even have our own Facebook Group. I liked this movie a lot, and so did the 5 other people who showed up that night. But I guess it is difficult for 'serious' movie critics to like a movie that stars Justin Timberlake.
A pity, because the story is interesting, the actors outstanding (just look at how Sharon Stone evolves throughout the movie), it is based on a real story and it moved me..
Just one word of warning: do not go to this movie if you have a problem with people saying "fuck" all the time, or when you don't like men that look like they walked out of a Calvin Klein ad.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten