donderdag 4 juni 2009

Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa

I never saw the first Madagascar movie, but that didn't stop my enjoyment. Dreamworks show again that they know how to make an entertaining, funny movie. Especially the penguins steal the show, they should get their own movie.
Kids will love the funny moves and addictive score, and adults will laugh at the little inside jokes and the return of the Killer Lady.

I thorougly enjoyed this, and you have to be quite cynical not to take little Alex into your hearts. Great voices also, especially from Ben Stiller and Sacha Baron Cohen (better known as Borat)

My favourite quote : Melman: Listen Moto Moto. You better treat this lady like a queen because you my friend, you found yourself the perfect women. If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect women I would give her flowers everyday and not just any flowers, okay? Her favorites are orchids, white, and breakfast in bed... six loaves of wheat toast with butter on both sides, no crust. The way she likes it. I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend and I'd spend everyday trying to think of how to make her laugh. She has the most, most amazing laugh. Well that's what I would do if were you

The sequel to 2005's "Madagascar", in which New York Zoo animals, Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe and Gloria the Hippo, still stranded on Madagascar, start to leave the island. All of a sudden, they land in the wilderness of Africa, where Alex meets the rest of his family, but has trouble communicating with them after spending so much time at the Central Park Zoo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten