vrijdag 10 april 2009

Quotes from my favourite Movies

Here are some movie quotes. Can you guess from what movie they are, without cheating of course. So don't use Google or Yahoo search, don't go to IMDB and look the quotes up. No, real prizes go only to real players :)

1. "She's very beautiful. To you, she's beautiful. For me, there's only my wife and son."


2. "You know Spider, you're a fuckin' mumbling stuttering little fuck. You know that?"


3. "I'm telling you this guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness"


4. "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time"

5. "I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work, there, Lou. "

6. "I'm the most dangerous man in this prison. You know why? 'Cause I control the underwear"

7. "Mistakes? We don't make mistakes"

8. "Are you now, or have you ever been a homosexual?"

9. "Yes, you must give us all a good spanking"

10. "I have so much love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten